What is CTS-02V4?
CTS-02V4 is a Non-destructive testing instrument for estimation of compressive strength of concrete. CTS estimates the compressive strength of concrete based on Mechanical Impedance Method by measuring a waveform of impact force with an accelerometer which mounted on the hammer unit.
- ○Surface grinding is not necessary for CTS measurement
- ○Concrete compressive strength range: 10 to 150 N/mm2
- ○Measurement data can be transferred by USB cable to your PC as csv file.
- ○Power supply: Four AA batteries (12 hours)
- ○Storage: Approximately 500,000 data
- ○Measurement data is recorded as CSV file so easily analyzed by spreadsheet programs.
Easy to use
Impact angle correction is not required for CTS measurement, and measured value can be directly read as the compressive strength.
Estimation accuracy of CTS is more than 80% comparing to compression test with a test specimen.
Edited by a spreadsheet program
Measured data is recorded as a CSV file in the display unit, and can be transferred to your PC through dedicated CTS application to easily analyze.